Cabinet Office, Government of Japan

English Home  >  Policies  >  PPP/PFI Promotion Office  >  Procurement Procedures

Procurement Procedures

In 70 percent of PFI projects, the contractor is selected through open tendering, while the remaining 30 percent use a public-invitation proposal system (one type of negotiation).

Graph of Procurement Procedures
Cabinet Office, Government of Japan1-6-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8914, Japan.
Tel: +81-3-5253-2111